Available Continuning ED Classes
Providing in-office continuing education training and business development topics are the most powerful tools that can be offered to agents in today's rapidly changing real estate industry. A recent study revealed that agents ranked education and training second only to brand recognition as the most valuable service their brokerage provides.
At Cindy Bishop Worldwide, our network of experts provide the highest level of education, in the most simplified way possible, so agents can focus on the business of doing business.
Ins & Outs of a Good Home Inspection
2 hour class
Licensing Credit: CE 2 Real Estate Related/PL 2 Current Trends
Advantages of understanding Home Inspectors Licensing Requirements and what a Good Home Inspection means today
Did you Know...Performing a home inspection in Virginia now requires a license issued by the DPOR Board beginning July 1, 2017
Since this affects you, find out how this impacts business...
Agents will learn critical elements to protect the consumer:
1. Licensing required for home inspections including special rules for any new home inspections.
2. Identification of the minimum standards for a quality home inspection.
3. The importance of knowing which properties the inspector are allowed to conduct an inspection or not.
4. What items are required in a good home inspection?
5. What items are not required for a good home inspection?