Available Continuing ED Classes
Providing in-office continuing education training and business development topics are the most powerful tools that can be offered to agents in today's rapidly changing real estate industry. A recent study revealed that agents ranked education and training second only to brand recognition as the most valuable service their brokerage provides.
At Cindy Bishop Worldwide, our network of experts provide the highest level of education, in the most simplified way possible, so agents can focus on the business of doing business.
Understanding The 1031 Tax Free Exchange
Licensing Credit: CE 3 Real Estate Related/PL 2 Current Trends
Advantages of understanding the 1031 Tax Free Exchange
Boost your knowledge with this expert!
· History of Exchanges
· Criteria for a Like-Kind Exchange
· Tax Impact Without an Exchange
· Reinvestment Requirements
· Critical Elements of an Exchange
· Identification and Exchange Periods
· Reverse and To-Be-Built Exchanges
· Reporting the Exchange to the IRS
· VA QI Law on Exchanges
And most importantly...How you can use this
information to help your clients, and what you can do as an agent!