Available Continuning ED Classes
Providing in-office continuing education training and business development topics are the most powerful tools that can be offered to agents in today's rapidly changing real estate industry. A recent study revealed that agents ranked education and training second only to brand recognition as the most valuable service their brokerage provides.
At Cindy Bishop Worldwide, our network of experts provide the highest level of education, in the most simplified way possible, so agents can focus on the business of doing business.
Wood Destroying Insects
2 hour class
Licensing Credit: CE 2 Real Estate Related/PL 2 Current Trends
Did you Know...There are many misunderstandings and Myths about Wood Boring Insects
that affect your real estate transaction.
Since this affects you, find out how this impacts business...
Agents will learn critical elements you didn’t already know:
1. Getting to the real truth about termites, carpenter ants & bees, and wood boring beetles.
2. Understanding the Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Report
3. Learn how the WDI Report affects your real estate transaction and your business.
4. Myths and Misunderstandings
5. How can you be sure your inspections are accurate?
Environmental leader teaches this class and is an expert on this and many other topics.